At EarthLink, commitment is a two-way street.
Being in a competitive space, we're aware that when it comes to top talent, it is likely people we seek to meet have options. So when people make a commitment to come and work for us, we make a similar commitment to go to work on their behalf, too. One aspect of that being a competitive employee benefits program – EarthLink Total Rewards – that gives them both Voice and Choice in determining their own program. Which employees can customize from a number of options, building a program best suited to their own needs, choosing from a collection of plans, programs, tools, policies and resources selected to help protect the health of our people, their family's security, and their financial well-being. All of which is part of our long term commitment to supporting a healthy work/life balance.
EarthLink's Total Rewards program includes:
WORK & LIFE
- 401(k): Tax-free account to help you save for your retirement with a 50% Company Match.
- Paid Holidays: Company-paid holidays observed each year.
- Paid Time Off: Flexible eTime lets you take additional time off as you need it.
- Group Legal Plan: Get assistance with locating an attorney near your home or workplace.
- Paid Bereavement Leave: Take up to three paid workdays when dealing with the loss of a family member.
- Leave of Absence: Includes paid military leave, medical leave and more.
HEALTH & WELFARE
- Health Insurance: Available to full-time employees and eligible dependents. EarthLink's medical plans offer comprehensive nationwide coverage, including prescription drug coverage.
- Dental Insurance: Choose a dental plan that meets the needs of you and family.
- Teledoc service: 24/7/365 online/phone access to doctors and nurses.
- Tax-Free Spending Accounts: Reimburse yourself for certain daycare expenses, as well as some medical, dental and vision costs.
- Group Basic Life Insurance: EarthLink provides basic life insurance coverage in an amount based on your annual salary.
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Available at low cost to eligible employees and qualified dependents.
- Vision Care: Available coverage for exams, lenses, and frames for employees and their dependents.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Offering support and assistance for work-life concerns of daily living.
- Matching Gifts Program: Matching gifts against charitable organizations reflecting your own values, interests and concerns
- Pet insurance: Comprehensive health insurance for those other most important members of your family