Highly competitive service and expertise for local exchange carriers to build on.
For an existing base of lines or a new acquisition alternative, EarthLink’s UNE-P Alternative Access service provides residential and business telephone services at highly competitive rates with rapid intervals. We use our own network elements to provide service to the end user including CO cross-connects, SS7 Network, Trunk Port, Shared Transport, DCS, Tandem Switching and Call Transport. We order and coordinate the DS0 from the ILEC for last mile connectivity to the end user. Benefit from our proven expertise in managing complex LEC services.
Competitively priced because we win when you win.
Rapid Order Intervals
Generate revenues faster.
Work With Experts
We make the complex simple so you can just add customers.
- UNE loop to end user
- Federal and State regulatory compliance and support
- Telephone number management
- Local dial tone and local toll, optional long distance
- Virtually LATA-wide calling areas
- Call Detail Records (CDR) Treatment, daily, seven days a week
- Trouble management
- Enhanced 911 and 911 (E911/911) emergency services
- Operator services
- Directory listings
- Robust feature set including voice mail
- Daily line loss reporting
- CNAM and LIDB databases queries
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island