Frost & Sullivan investigates cloud transformation and its dependence on the network
The WAN plays a critical role in moving toward a cloud-centric IT environment. A hybrid IT environment will only work if the networks connecting the different pieces are reliable and meet application performance requirements. High performance WANs are critical as enterprises are increasingly placing a huge focus on cloud connectivity.
Hear real-world insights on how moving toward smart network technologies like SD-WAN and cloud connectivity solutions can support cloud computing strategy to better serve your needs and your customer experience.
The Role of High Performance WAN on Enterprise Cloud Transformation, a new white paper by Frost & Sullivan, outlines how to:
- Improve business agility and accommodate trends like big data
- Use hybrid networking and SD-WAN
- Meet the need for increasing application performance visibility and management
- Optimize WAN services in a cloud-centric IT environment
- Understand the options available for high performance WAN solutions