The best offense is a great defense. The first line of defense is a high-performance firewall that secures your data environment.
Security is about managing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of an organization’s information. The controls and safeguards needed to limit the risk of unauthorized exposure are more complex than ever, and unfortunately, many organizations are not adequately protected given the migration to cloud and mobile environments.
EarthLink's Managed Firewall is the first line of defense in protecting your customer and company data and information. Whether on-premises or in the network, our Managed Firewall safeguards against threats such as unauthorized network access, inappropriate web content, and infected files and malware. You get a better, more secure environment with:
- Monitoring and protection from the latest security threats
- Policy management and performance monitoring
- Certified experts ready to help support your ongoing security needs
Operate without fear, secure in the knowledge you are protected 24x7 from the latest inbound and outbound vulnerabilities and threats.
IMPROVES NETWORK PERFORMANCE
Content and URL filtering and application control ensure valuable bandwidth supports revenue generating activities.
REDUCED IT BURDEN
Most firewall breaches are due to misconfiguration of rules/policies. We'll help you avoid this, staying focused on more essential tasks.
EarthLink Managed Firewall
A fully-managed, scalable firewall service designed to protect your data environment from serious inbound and outbound security threats. EarthLink Firewall solutions are built on the industry-leading, high-performance Fortinet hardware platform, which is capable of supporting multiple virtual domains and custom configurations.
- 24x7 monitoring and protection reporting
- Network and port address
- Translation (NAT and PAT)
- Application control
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
- DMZ configuration to safeguard network
- Self-service portal
- Web content and URL filtering
- Active directory integration (optional)
- Stateful packet filtering
- Antivirus, anti-malware, anti-spyware via scanning of data streams
- Network based or premises-based solutions